About This Course
Intermediate Bioinformatics Course Allows You To Develop In-demand Bioinformatics Skills
The revolutionary developments in the field of Bioinformatics has allowed us to predict the molecular interactions for generating virtual simulations according to their molecular interactional information. It is an approach utilized in Structure Based Drug Designing (SBDD) as it predicts the ligand-protein binding and their conformation with great precision.
There are various bioinformatics tools and webservers available to predict the 3D structures of interacting biological complexes which utilizes various algorithms and scoring methods to evaluate such interactions. However, it is not everyone’s cup of tea to predict and analyze an optimal interacting docking complex.
In this course you’ll learn the in-demand Bioinformatics skills including the most commonly utilized biological databases & data retrieval and analysis, how to find conserved patterns and variable regions within sequence alignments & analysis and perform phylogenetic analysis to find out the evolutionarily related species/sequences.
You’ll also be able to predict genes or CDS regions from raw DNA sequence, predict, visualize and evaluate 3D structures of proteins to functionally annotate the biological molecules. The Intermediate Bioinformatics Course also allows you to deal with various in-demand and highly efficient Molecular Docking & Docking complex evaluation tools/web servers. You’ll be able to draw logical conclusions about your real-time biological research.
Joining and learning from the Introductory Bioinformatics Courses can enhance your biological career by learning through various useful & informative pre-recorded lectures on Bioinformatics tools, databases and servers.
- Bioinformatics Databases
- Bioinformatics File Formats
- Protein Databases & Analysis
- Sequence Alignment & Analysis
- Phylogenetic Analysis
- Secondary Structure Prediction
- 3D Structure Prediction
- 3D Structure Visualization
- 3D Structure Evaluation
- Molecular Docking
- Docking Complex Evaluation
- Gene Prediction
- PPI Database
- Genomics Tools
- The target audience for the Intermediate Bioinformatics Course are biologists, beginner or intermediate Bioinformaticians or data analysts with no or little experience in applications of computational bioinformatics and analysis.
- However, a superficial understanding of molecular biology is expected from you before you join the course.
- Bioinformatics is quite easy to get started in, even if you lack a proper understanding of the underlying concepts of Bioinformatics databases, servers, tools and the algorithms working behind them.